Email advertising is a highly effective tool in itself, but it will be adding to the elegance with the usage of landing pages. These pages are those that you put on your site that clients can connect to from your email. Landing pages are a broadly detailed image of your email campaign with much more information, more pictures, and just a buy choice, so recipients may purchase what you are promoting.
Why Use Landing Pages?
A landing page is a comprehensive page with a number of links. It plays the following roles.
• Adds more explanation beyond your email copy.
• Showcases your products.
• Gives your receivers tip lists.
• Draws the receivers to your site.
• Tracks Campaign visitors to the landing page.
• Analyzes the achievement of a campaign.
The Perfect Landing Page
The very first thing to remember is that “First impression is that the Last impression”. As you’ve 3-5 minutes to convince a visitor, whether to stay on a webpage or leave it.
• Your landing Page should load fast.
• Convey your message in moments. With replies on the best way to do it?
• About 35% of visitors scroll down, rest of them bounce back. Create your Page Visually Compelling.
• Make it attractive even your current customer can not scroll down in case a webpage isn’t attractive.
• Prevent using multiple call to action, Be more exact use just one CTA.
• The more information which you ask the customer, the less likely they stay. Keep your form short and easy.
• Mail wants to pass the SPAM filters, so you can not compose a Compelling CTA but try to utilize those CTA on your Landing Pages such as “Buy now”, Free Download”.
• Do not overwhelm your webpage with pictures.
• Prevent using Auto play videos as several visitors browse from their work and they need to click away from the page.
• You’ve got 600 pixels height to be above-the-fold in most web browser resolutions, therefore appreciate the CTA position and visually engage the consumers in 600px
• Use Easy-to-read, Easy-to-spot Bold Buttons.
• Make sure that you link other pages on your main site.
• Do not confuse customers with different landing pages and different site templates. Your landing page layout would be to make it seem as the rest of your site.
Ultimately, the most important practice for landing pages would be to test them. Google Website Optimizer is a completely free tool to establish A/B tests of landing pages, so you could see images, calls-to-action, background colours and headlines work the best for converting users.
Remember that the very best email landing pages maintain their layout and their user needs incredibly easy!