A Linksys Smart router is a box that allows multiple computers, smart phones, and so on to join the same network. From there, the Linksys Smart router is usually connected to a modem so as to supply an online connection to any device that’s connected to the router. This guide aims to assist you through the primary time setup process for your Linksys smart router. In the box you may have some of the following:-
1. The router’s power supply or charger.
2. Device manual.
3. Driver disc (for some models).
4. USB cable (for some models).
5. Network cable (for some models).
1. Connect Power:-
1. Locate the facility cable and connect it to an influence source like an outlet or surge suppressor.
2. They are Plug the other end of the power cable to the Linksys smart router’s power input, which is typically located in the rear.
3. Your router should power on.
2 Connect to Modem by Cable/Wire:-
Your router must be connected to a modem so as to supply the local network with an online connection.
1. Acquire an Ethernet cable.
2. Take one end of the cable and plug it into the Internet (or WAN) port on the rear of your Linksys Smart router. The port may be blue or grey.
3. Take one end of the cable as well as plug it into an available Ethernet (or LAN) port on the rear of your modem. These ports are typically yellow.
4. Usually this is all that is needed to connect your router to a wired connection.
1. Open a new web browser. (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.)
2. Within the address bar, type 192.168.1.1 then press Enter on the keyboard.
3. You will be asked to enter the router’s username and password to log in.
4. In the event that you can’t access the Linksys smart router’s web-based setup page, you’ve forgotten the network’s wireless security key or you are troubleshooting a connectivity issue, as well as you may need to reset the router to its default factory settings.
READ MORE VISIT US OUR SITE: https://l-inksyssmartwifi.com/how-to-installation-and-setup-linksys-smart-routers/