For the first time in the history of KPPSC, a huge number of vacancies were announced. This is nothing but a golden opportunity for the teachers to excel in the career of lectureship. KPPSC has announced 1900 vacancies for domicile holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In KPPSC lecturer advertisement no.06/2021, KPPSC announced an invitation for online applications. The vacancies are announced in the High/Commerce Education, Archives, and Libraries Department.
Process of KPPSC Lecturer Application
The applicants can only apply online for KPPSC lecturer jobs 2021. To apply, you can deposit an application fee of Rs.500 by visiting Jazz Cash Easy Paisa Agent. The fee of Rs.500 excludes service charges. You can see the official website of KPPSC and apply online.
The authority will receive online applications till 5 PM on the last date of registration. However, it is advisable to not wait till a later date and apply at the earliest possible time. The Applications submitted after the last date of registration will be canceled.
- Any sort of educational/experience documents is not required during the application process.
- Employees of Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous bodies may apply through a proper channel.
Total Vacancies for KPPSC lecturer jobs
For the General minority and disabled quota, KPPSC has announced vacancies for both males and females. However, the total vacancies are:
- Male Lecturer (BPS-17)
- Female Lecturer (BPS-17)
Eligibility Criteria for KPPSC lecturer jobs
To apply for KPPSC lecturer jobs 2021, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit
21 to 30 Years
- Educational Qualification
- The desired applicant must have a master’s degree in the 2nd Division for the relevant subject he/she is applying for. The applicant must have equivalent qualifications for a recognized university of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- For KPPSC Lecturer English, the candidate must have a master’s degree in the 3rd Division from a recognized university. The candidate must be a post-graduate diploma holder in the English Language from Allama Iqbal Open University.
Degrees/diploma/experience certificates of unrecognized institutions are not accepted. Only original Degrees/Certificated are accepted by KPPSC.
Prepare for KPPSC English Lecturer
KPPSC announce the most significant number of vacancies for Lecturer English. Following is the number of vacancies (quota wise), syllabus, paper pattern, tips, and resources to prepare for it.
- Male English Lecturers
General Quota: 117
Minority Quota: 06
Disable Quota: 03
- Female English Lecturer
General Quota: 96
Minority Quota: 05
Disable Quota: 02
Test Pattern of KPPSC Lecturer English
The test pattern of every lecturer subject will comprise both subject and General Knowledge portion. However, for Lecturer English, the following is the test pattern:
- General Knowledge
5 Preparation Tips
- Read A lot
Reading is closely related to writing. Reading helps to improve vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure. Read descriptions, books, magazines, English newspapers and brochures or any source. Keep a dictionary with you when reading to clarify the meaning of any difficult word. In this way, you will also learn synonyms/antonyms to ace your grammar portion of the KPPSC lecturer test.
- Practice writing
Take practice tests for the relevant English Test. Do exercises of grammar and vocabulary online. Jot down any new word in a diary and use it in your sentences. Practice the past papers available on different internet sources or books.
- Listen! Listen!
Find a regular time to immerse yourself in English-language movies, serials, and shows. Watch and listen to them without subtitles. Note down any phrase or keyword you are not sure about.
- Let us go digital!
You can find several free language learning or test-specific gaming apps to help you prepare for English. Apps are a great way to enhance vocabulary by practicing multiple-choice questions. Apps like Open Language, Duolingo, FluentU are excellent English learning apps.
- Purchase Prep Guide of KPPSC Lecturer English
Do you need a little extra support? Consider investing in prep material. You can find the specific test material for KPPSC Lecturer English in a guidebook. The KPPSC Lecturers English Guide by Dogar books is a great resource for preparing for both language and general knowledge. The book includes:
- Multiple Choice Questions of significant concepts
- Interview Tips
- The portion of general knowledge to secure marks of this portion
KPPSC lecturer past papers MCQs
- Which of these is magnum opus Chaucer?
- Troilus and Criseyde
- House of fame
- The Canterbury Tales
- Parliament of fowls
- Mr. Poyser and Bartle Massey are characters from the novel:
- Silas Marner
- The Mill on the floss
- Daniel Deronda
- Adam Bede
- During the Renaissance, which of the following groups contributed most to the destruction of the buildings of ancient Rome?
- The Huns
- The imperial army
- The smallest parts of expression associated with some meanings are called:
- In linguistics, the process of moving from one vowel sound to another is called?
General FAQs of KPPSC lecturer jobs
- What are the documents required at the time of submission of the application?
No documents are required at the time of submission. Candidates who will qualify for the KPPSC Test will submit their documents within one week after the announcement of the result.
- Is the application of dual-domicile holder accepted?
Only the citizens of Pakistan having a domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply for KPPSC lecturer jobs 2021. Candidates possessing dual domicile on the closing date will result in application rejection.
Is TA/DA admissible on the Lecturers’ job?
No TA/DA is admissible for Test and interview on KPPSC lecturer jobs.
Also Read: SPSS’s Applications Around the World