Many professions required uniforms. Then why uniform not required in the teaching profession. If teachers also have uniforms, then it will make them more professional in their looking. And if students wear a uniform that the authority gives to them and dresses according to it, most students will respect them. Students can also listen to them more properly, which will create a healthy learning environment.
However, teachers and students have different points of view about this aspect. Some favor this concept that teachers should wear a uniform, but some think that there is not much need to wear the uniform. Let’s check the points defined by the cheap assignment writing UK for this topic.
The importance of schools uniform
Why is uniform strictly required for all students of all schools? And what these uniforms play a role in student’s life. Let’s first see the importance of uniforms in schools then decide that either uniform will be best for teachers.
Different important role play school uniform to students.
- First, the best thing about school uniforms is that all students look the same and equal. And it the difference between rich and poor students finish with a uniform. And all barriers break due to uniforms, and more socialization promotes due to uniforms.
- The second best thing about school uniforms is that they help all students focus on their studies. And students don’t waste time in choosing their clothes for daily wearing at school. Or many be students will come with jewelry, fancy shoes, slippers or short dresses. In this sense, students will have more to notice about each other. And the decent look to students that uniforms given to them will lose. And in school uniforms, students have nothing to say and comment about each other. And they can spend more of their energy on their study.
- The third best thing about school uniforms is that they provide them a sense of belonging. And the students think that they belong with the same community of the school and there is no difference between them.
However, this shows that the uniform is good and best for all students. But is it best for teachers or not to wear?
Why should teachers not wear uniforms?
Here mention below three reasons that explain that why teachers should not wear uniforms.
- Firstly, if teachers also wear a uniform, there is no difference between a teacher and a student because they look similar to each other. And students will not give them proper respect. And it is important to create some boundaries between students and teachers. And teachers should have some authorities, through them they can control the students easily.
- Secondly, if students are starting to wear uniforms, they will feel confused with the school environment. And parents also will confuse to recognize the students and teachers. And in schools also present mostly young teachers. If these teachers will wear uniforms, it means that they look similar to students. And then it will become very difficult to recognize them.
- Thirdly, at a time when these teachers wore uniforms when they were students. So this is unfair with them if again stated to wear uniform in teachers.
As we mention above, the reasons why should not wear teacher’s uniforms are that they can do everything they want. Teachers should dress up more decently as they look professional because teachers’ dressing can positively or negatively affect the student’s performance and learning atmosphere.
If teachers are properly well dressed, they will be role models for students, and the students will also treat them with more respect. So this is a reason that shows that teachers should wear uniforms.
Importance of uniforms for teachers
Here is mention below four reasons that show the importance of uniforms for teachers.
- Firstly, with uniform teachers will look more respectable. And if they look respectable, then they will respect them. And if a teacher is not well dressed, students may comment on him and not respect him. So every school should have a dress code for all teachers. With these dress codes, they will look more decent and well-mannered and more professional.
- Secondly, with uniforms, teachers can get respect from the community and parents. Because with uniform outside the schools also people respect to them. At a time when teacher colled a parent of the student to discuss their children study. After that, the parent asked the principal why the teacher does not wear a good dress code. Why the dress of a teacher is so short how students can interact properly with children this way, and he said teachers also should come with best and well dressing.
- Secondly, if teachers wear a dress code, it will impact well on students’ behavior. And there are also several studies present that showed that students’ behavior effected by the dressing of teachers. And the professional dressing of teachers leads to the best and positive behavior among students. IT also a reason that shows that teachers should wear their dress code.
- Thirdly, teachers with uniforms are looking the representative of a school properly. These teachers stand anywhere will be respected by all other people because their looks will show that they are respected teachers. In this way, a good reputation can get the teaching professional. In other sense, teachers’ best reputation means that the good reputation of that schools where they are performing a profession of teaching.
- Fourthly, it improves the standard of the teaching profession. And if more students are aspiring, then they will choose this profession in their future.
Suppose we conduct a conclusion from all the above discussion. Then it is showed that for students it is best and good to wear school uniforms. These provide uniformly among all students that improve and promote their learning. But there is no need to wear uniforms by teachers. Although there are also advantages of wearing uniforms for teachers, they should follow a dress code because it ensures that teachers will dress up more decently and professionally. And this will increase the standard of teaching, and all people will respect those teachers.