All the Features You Need for Less Than You Expect.
- Powerful enterprise-class platform for managing any size fleet
- Secure user permissions system to share info the way you want to
- Advanced reporting to provide the info you need in the format you want
- Easy compliance with ELD and tax laws
- Free, automatic updates and new features
- Top-rated support from our team of professionals
Real-Time Fleet Tracking and Instant Vehicle Alerts Help You Provide Better Customer Service
How fast can your guy be here? Where’s my delivery? What took him so long? Did he hit traffic along the way? When you or your clients need to know, Security delivers the answers. Win clients for life with ultra-fast response times. Real-time fleet tracking and instant vehicle location let you find out immediately who’s closest to the job site so you can dispatch the nearest available driver in seconds.
Maintenance Reporting Extends the Life Of Your Fleets
Healthy vehicles stay on the road longer. When you track your fleet maintenance information, including miles driven, in one centralized system,
Reduce Costs and Maximize Efficiency and Productivity of Your Fleet Drivers
Optimized routing with geofencing and advanced trip reporting can ensure that your field employees drive fewer miles every day. Plus, excessive idling reports tell you immediately when fuel is being burned unnecessarily. It’s no secret that some of your drivers are more productive than others. Hold everyone in your fleet to the same productivity standards and increase every field employee’s value with easy-to-understand driver performance reports.
Geofences Determine When Drivers Deviate From Scheduled Routes
Put the power of GPS geofencing to work for your business. Draw a circle or a polygon around any area you choose, or select advanced route geofencing with fully adjustable buffer zones and get instant alerts if your drivers deviate from their scheduled routes. Car tracker in Karachi
Devices are shipped pre-activated at a 1-minute interval. However, you can upgrade your service based on your fleet tracking needs.
- Using a flashlight, check both front and rear wheel wells. Use your hand to feel in areas that aren’t easily visible. …
- Look beneath the undercarriage. Use a mirror on an extendable pole to look far underneath your vehicle. 3 Easy Steps To Secretly Track Someone’s Car (Legally)
- Place GPS vehicle tracker inside or under a vehicle.
- Go online via mobile phone or computer to track the car in real-time.
- Review GPS tracking data to find out everywhere a vehicle has been.
- Can you track your own car?
Google Maps (iOS and Android)
You can call on Google Maps to help find your car, whether you have an iPhone or Android phone, though some of the steps differ slightly between iOS and Android. After you‘ve parked your car, open Google Maps on your phone.Save where you’re parked
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap the blue dot that shows yours location