What are compression socks?
The compression socks, stockings, and pumps are medical garments that help to regulate blood circulation in the veins of your lower limbs. The athletic compression socks are designed for your ankles, toes, and sole of your feet. They are becoming a trend among athletes and every health-conscious person is trying to purchase them.
How do compression socks work?
Compression footwear covers your feet and mostly comes in a pair. When a user wears them, they exert rhythmic pressure on your foot which constricts your plasma vessels to increase lymphatic fluid circulation and avoids blood clots in your body. The best compression socks come in various types and every brand has its specifications to offer its consumers.
There are some of the high-quality compression garments which are available in the market that comes with unique functions and here is the list:
Best compression socks for running
1. CEP Progressive+ Compression Run Socks 2.0
The CEP Progressive + running socks comes in women’s and men’s sizes.
They are made for those runners who suffer from ankle and shin pain.
CEP Progressive + also prevents Achilles’ tendinitis and muscle rupture.
CEP Progressive + is made of nylon, polyamide, elastane, and polypropylene.
The pressure range is between 20mmHg – 30mmHg and the company gives more than six months warranty for their users.
- The best athletic compression socks for runners and gives a positive experience during a workout.
- They maintain socks’ gripping and avoids dryness of your soot skin.
- 24 hours amazingly comfortable for the users.
- Minimum dampness after a long day of running exercise.
- The thin fabric is favorable for women.
- Available online and in the U.S market.
- The price is extremely high which is around $43.00.
- Customers complained about fitting issues.
- The size chart details are not accurate according to their customers.
- The delivery service and packaging create problems but still a good product.
2. 2XU VECTR CUSHION
2XU VECTR CUSHION is among the top best compression footwear which enhances ankle and foot sole muscles’ recovery. They are providing the best compression devices for runners and not only that this brand is the leader of the compression products market.
2XU VECTR CUSHION prevents splinters and creates a cushion for the heel and sole of the user’s foot. They exert low or moderate pressure, the range between 15mmGHg to 20mmHg, and the fabric is made of Nylon and Invista Lycra.
- Advanced technology is used to make nylon compression gears.
- One sock but multiple functions to offer.
- Anti-odor and anti-bacterial technology used in the material.
- Buffer pads installed in the socks provide a cozy experience.
- High prices for each pair of socks around $42/$45.
- Not recommended for colder conditions.
- Fails to provide heat during the winter season.
- Gets stiff quickly and creates discomfort for the runners.
3. Medshoola Compression Socks
Medshoola compression pumps and compression socks are next-generation medical garments. They are offering advanced quality products to their customers which are mostly athletes.
Medshoola socks are available in 30mmHg to 40mmHg pressure range. They are made with soft fabric and also available with open toes feature. Their athletes’ socks come in small, medium, and large sizes. The color range of socks is also available in black and white which they offer in perfect fitting sizes. The price is $39.99 which affordable for the majority of U.S athletes.
- Improve dampness and moisture.
- Durable and smart fitting.
- Good for minimizing scars on ankles.
- Offers optimum comfort and firm gripping.
- Best for runners and constant jogging.
- FDA-approved products.
- The fabric can rip apart due to consistent hand wash.
- Light material and required high attention.
- Limited style is available for athletes’ products.
4. ROCKAY VIGOR GRADUATED COMPRESSION SOCKS
ROCKAY VIGOR GRADUATED are the right compression footwear for runners. They are the leading competitors of CEP Progressive+ and still giving tough time to other compression gear production companies.
With cost-effective prices of around $20.00, ROCKAY VIGOR GRADUATED never disappoints their customers. The low-pressure ranges from 16mmHg to 23mmHg apply compression on the right areas. Joggers love their products because the material they used is econyl regenerated nylon, elastane, and polyamide (Recycled).
- Less washing required and made of recycled products.
- Best tight compression is advisable for runners.
- Anti-odor material is used in all of their sports compression garments.
- Best mesh-zones designed for maximum air passage.
- It may not provide the anti-dampness feeling.
- Do not give active blood circulation functions.
- Demands repurchase due to low durability.
5. SWIFTWICK ASPIRE TWELVE
The SWIFTWICK ASPIRE TWELVE are knee-high compression footwear that offers great blood flow and easily available in the market. They are made of premium quality material and listed in the top best compression stocks and socks.
SWIFTWICK ASPIRE TWELVE gives firm compression with 20mmHg to 30mmHg and made of nylon, spandex, and Olefin. They are extremely suitable for runners with firm gripping and moderate pressure to entertain the strolling or jogging activities. They are designed to remove dampness and minimizes sweating while the user is running. Comes at $30 to $36 and easily accessible in the U.S market.
- Maximum moisturizing and dryness effect.
- Smooth design with soft material.
- Super grip with zero chance of rupture.
- Y-shaped heel to avoid slipping.
- Best U.S product and top customer service.
- The grip can be super tight causing irritation.
- Excessive use can cause leg swelling.
- Not recommended for those runners who have skin allergies.
These compression garments are available on companies’ websites. If you are an athlete and looking for the best compression gear then simply visit preventdvtnow.com to get amazing socks in custom shape and color for runners.