Errors in DME billing are inevitable. However, if careful attention is given not healthcare practices can easily save on its revenue but also time to focus on patient care management. With more than 70,000 ICD-10 procedure codes and over 69000 diagnosis codes, the DME billing process is in fact a complicated affair; making the job of coders and billers extremely challenging.
Furthermore, with the changing regulations, guidelines and the frequent introduction of new codes make the DME billing and coding process further complicated. In fact, most of the healthcare practices lose out on DME billing revenue due to:
- Inaccurate coding
- Inadequate medical documentation
- Skipping ancillary and other important codes that could have increased revenue
- even lack of understanding of the generic rules for payment
- Improper claims management etc
This is where Sunknowledge Services Inc fits in.
Sunknowledge the ultimate answer for all DME billing and coding errors:
Bringing you an excellent opportunity by offering “no back-log “guarantee as we work for 7 days a week; our experts take special care in delivering superior support with all procedural and diagnosis codes needed in DME billing and coding services efficiently. Working for more than a decade, we further have excellent references and the highest productivity metrics across the industry.
Serving the largest names in New York, we also provide $ 3million insurance coverage including cyber liability as well.
In fact, our coders with complete awareness of ICD -10, CPC certified undergoes extensive DME coding training while update themselves regularly with new coding guidelines also ensures:
- Error-free charge sheets within agreed TAT provided by the client
- Monitoring, analyzing and improving coding documentation to avoid denials and guarantee reimbursements
- Determine the codes according to the clinical information provided by the Healthcare Provider/Professionals and report back accordingly
- 99% medical coding accuracy
While ensuring 100% HIPAA compliance in your DME billing, we are the RCM delivering hand-in-hand support at only $7 per hour.