As soon as the month of Ramadan arrives, the arrangement of Sehri Iftar begins. Just as food for Iftar is prepared with gusto at home, women also cook with great enthusiasm for Sehri is preferred. In addition, Halwa Puri, Pai, Nan Chane, various types of omelets, Pratha, Lucy, and Malik Sheik are considered to be a special part of Sehri dishes.
Let’s have a look at a very easy and simple Sehri Dishe.
Sooperchef.pk gives you a variety of recipes for your best sehri. Super and Tasty recipe of Jalebi pudding for you in Ramadan.
- Jalebi Half plate.
- Milk One liter
- Three or four
- Sugar – half relief
- Essence as needed
- Break the eggs as required and beat the whites and yolks separately. Add sugar to the whites and re-beat. After beating for a while, mix the beaten yolks and continue this process. Put the milk on the stove and cook till half is left.
- Add the milk in the prepared substance little by little and keep stirring till it becomes one, mix the jalbies in pieces and leave it for some time.
- Now put this mixture in a mold and cook it in a while and put mold in a half-filled pot with water and put it on the stove. The pudding will take about half an hour to cook and freeze. When it is frozen, take it off, add essence and eat sehri dishe.
Bun Kabab Recipe
- Beef: Half a kilo
- A cup of lentils
- Red pepper: six
- Hot spices
- Four cloves of garlic sprouted
- A small piece of ginger
- A teaspoon of coriander is proven
- Salt to taste
- A tablespoon of yoghurt
- Two egg whites
- Two tablespoons of rice flour
- Oil as required
- Onion cut into two pieces
- Two lemons
- Mint is a lump – finely chopped
- Four green chillies finely chopped
- A cup of thick tamarind juice
- Ginger two tablespoons crushed
- A teaspoon of white cumin
- A pinch of black salt
- A cup of warm fresh milk
- Tomatoes cut into three slices
- Become four to six numbers
- White cumin crushed a tablespoon
- Therefore, In a saucepan, add beef seasonings, lentils, red chillies, a little hot spices, garlic cloves, ginger, coriander and salt, add three to four cups of hot water and cook.
- When the lentils and herbs are melted, add yoghurt to them and cool and grind in a chopper.
- Then mix egg white and rice flour to make kebabs and fry in oil.
- After frying the kebabs, fry the bun with a little grease on the stove.
- Then wash the onion with salt water and add lemon juice.
- Now add salt, finely chopped mint and finely chopped green chillies.
- Then add crushed ginger, crushed white cumin and gar in tamarind juice and cook.
- 7 When cool, add black salt and salt.
- Now put a cup of hot fresh milk on the kebab part and place the kebab.
- Then put the chopped onion in the sticks and the chopped tomatoes in the slices.
- Then add the tamarind sauce and place the other part of the bun and prepare the bun Kabab.
Bong Meat Salan:
- Bong meat (cut into large pieces) 1 kg
- Bones and tubes One kg
- Crushed garlic two tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Onion (finely chopped) Three medium slices
- Fixed peppers ten to twelve
- Crushed red pepper two tablespoons
- Crushed coriander two tablespoons
- White cumin a tablespoon
- Fennel a tablespoon
- Large cardamom seeds a teaspoon
- Ginger a teaspoon
- a teaspoon
- Yogurt a cup
- Flour half a cup
- Citric acid half a teaspoon
- Cooking oil a cup
- In a saucepan, add the meat, bones, and tubes, an onion, pepper, and ten to twelve cups of water, and cook for four to six hours.
- Finely grind fennel, large cardamom seeds, ginger, and paprika and set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the cooking oil over medium heat for three to four minutes and fry the remaining two onions until golden. Add the garlic and fry lightly for one to two minutes, Similarly, add the flour and fry until fragrant.
- Add salt, red chili, crushed coriander, cumin seeds, and pre-ground spices to the curd and put it in the pan. Fry till the oil starts to separate.
- Then add the meat and cook for four to five minutes. Fry like-
- Strain the bones and tubes into the meat and cook for twenty to twenty-five minutes so that the meat melts further.
- Add citric acid and cook for three to four minutes and remove from the oven Bong meatis