What is the best drug to treat erectile dysfunction?
Fildena 100 Bright, fashionable, powerful generic Viagra soft. It also has pleasant feelings! Fildena is a special medication for Erectile Dysfunction. This powerful medication contains Sildenafil Citrate 100mg, its key ingredient. This product is used to strengthen erectile ability in men. The tablet is a chewable formulation that improves the performance of men and their ability to maintain a strong erection. Men who have difficulty swallowing regular price pills may find this tablet useful. You don’t need to wash this medicine down with water. It is not to be taken orally, but sublingually.
What is Fildena 100?
Fildena 100 It is used to treat male Erections, also known as Erectile Dysfunction. It has also been approved by the US FDA to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take Fildena 100 medicine?
They should know if you are in any of these situations.
- Retinitis pigmentosa is a rare eye or vision disorder that can cause severe vision and eye problems.
- Angina, breast disease, large or lower blood stress, history of heart attacks or other heart problems are all possible
- Kidney disease
- Liver disorder
- Sildenafil or other medications, food dyes, preservatives, and medicines can cause an allergic reaction or abnormality.
How should I take Fildena 100 medicine?
Take Sildigra 100 Take the medicine with glass water. The usual time for sexual activity is one hour before the dose. It is best to not take the drug more often than you need. You should not take your medication more than prescribed.
Over dosage: Contact your physician immediately if you feel you have taken too much Fildena medication.
NOTE You are the only one who can take Fildena 100. This medication should not be shared with anyone else.
What may happen to this medication?
Do not take Prejac Take medication with any one of the following:
- Meth scopolamine nitrate
- Amyl nitrite is a nitrate. It can be isosorbide mononitrate or isosorbide dinitrate.
- Other sildenafil products, Revatio
This medicine could also interact with the following:
- High blood pressure medications
- Special medicines to treat HIV infection and AIDS
- There are many drugs that can be used to treat fungal and yeast diseases such as fluconazole (itraconazole), ketoconazole (ketoconazole), and voriconazole.
The list does not include all possible interactions. You should give your doctor a list of all medications, herbs, prescription drugs and dietary supplements that you take. You should also inform your health care providers if you smoke, drink alcohol, and use any unauthorized medications. You might be allergic to some items.
What should I be aware of while taking Fildena 100 medicine?
If you notice any differences between your imagination and the reality of taking these photographs, please let us know. Vidalista 60 Ask your doctor or health care specialist for advice as soon as you can. If you notice any changes in your vision, contact your doctor immediately. If the erection takes longer than four hours or becomes painful, you should immediately contact your doctor or health care specialist. This could be a sign that there is a serious problem. You must get it treated immediately to prevent permanent damage. Fildena 100 medicine may cause symptoms such as vomiting, dizziness, and breast pain. You should immediately consult your doctor or other health care professional if you have these symptoms. This medication will not protect you or your partner from HIV disease (the virus that causes AIDS), or other sexually transmitted infections.
What side effects may I experience from Fildena 100 medicine?
You should immediately inform your doctor or specialist about side effects.
- Allergy symptoms such as skin disease, itching, hives, swelling of lips, face, and tongue, allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulties
- Changes in hearing
- Blurred vision, changes in eyesight, difficulty telling the difference between blue and green
- Breast pain
- Fast, abnormal heartbeat
- Men: Long-lasting or painful erections (lasting longer than 4 hours).
Side effects are not usually serious and should not be treated. If they persist or become bothersome, please notify your doctor.
- Nose stuffy or runny
This list does not include all side effects. For medical advice regarding side effects, consult your doctor.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep away from children. Store at room temperature between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). After the expiration date, throw away any medicine that is not used.
Also, check out these medicines such