Gmail is such a large portal around the world. So, few glitches are quite common on a daily basis since it has got heavy customer traffic on an everyday basis. It might troublesome for those who totally depend on Gmail especially the professionals. So, we have come up with few solutions that would avoid the problem in near future. Have a good read to the blog you will get all your answers here!
In that case, how do we fix Gmail attachment errors, it’s no big deal just religiously follows the mentioned steps:
- Start by opening Gmail in another browser, mild glitches can be resolved by that time only.
- Try updating your browser, because Gmail works best with the newest applications. You may do so by: Hit on the Customize google chrome button in the main menu, further by selecting the Help button and the browser will automatically get updated with the recent applications. End the process by hitting on the relaunch button.
- Turn off firewalls, to do so hit on the run icon and enter ‘firewall. cppl’ in the text box and click on the ok button.
- Click on turn windows firewall in the customize setting tab.
- Click ok and you will notice no firewall interference in your Gmail.
- Try using Mail bird, which is a third-party alternative and easy to use. Allows to access the attachments and helps to identify which emails consist of attachments. This is an amazing software and it’s easily available on all devices, just a click away from the mouse.
- These solutions will surely fix the attachment issue of Gmail, try using any one of them.
There is a high probability that Gmail is unable to attach files using chrome as a browser, for that instance try updating the recent version of Flash plug-in from the official adobe website. Make sure the flash is not blocked in the computer because that might also hinder attaching
For those who don’t know the Basic Gmail attachment settings, kindly sign in to the Gmail account and hit the gear button on the top right corner.
Move to the attachments section and click on the basic attachment feature option, this was just a general follow-up rather.
By any chance, if you Face problems while opening a Gmail account, then follow the basic fixes
- Update your Gmail app
- Restart your device
- Keep track of your settings
- Clear the storage on whichever device you are using Gmail on.
- Mention valid credentials and remove all the cache.
It was just an insight on a general problem that would pop up while the user is using the Gmail service. Having said all that, you have finally resolved the issue and you are good to go. For further details, feel free to reach us at onlinegeeks.net. We are happy to serve you.