Linksys smart wi-fi configuration- linksys Quick Start Guide
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router configuration allows the setting up of wireless network connection. The configuration is allowed through Linksys smart wi-fi setup or Linksys router setup. Linksys router setup is quite easy with the Smart Setup Wizard via Linksys router login access from a compatible web browser.
Prior to Linksys smart router setup and Linksys smart wi-fi configuration:-
Few essentials to be considered before beginning the Linksys smart wi-fi configuration;
- A supporting web browser
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router
- the Ethernet (RJ-45) cables for connecting hardware
- A computer for Linksys smart wi-fi login and configuration.
- A stable internet connection.
Linksys router setup and Linksys smart wi-fi configuration:-
- Fix the external antennas to the Linksys router at the specific antenna ports.
- Orient the antennas to align in all directions.
- Plug your Linksys smart wi-fi router to the power outlet and turn it on.
- Keep a check on the power switch; it should be set to ON position.
- The power LED indicator should display solid light.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from your modem at one of its end and to the WAN/Internet port of the Linksys router on the other end.
- Using the Ethernet cable, connect Linksys smart wi-fi router to the computer at any available LAN port.
- Alternatively, you could also connect the computer to the Linksys router with the router’s wi-fi making use of wireless settings.
- The default Wi-Fi credentials could be located from the bottom of the label of Linksys router or found in the Quick Start Guide.