There are two ways to line up a Linksys Range extender and that we are going to be learning both the ways on the way to actually found out Linksys Range Extender. At any point, as well as if you need help with router or extender go to free Extender and router assistance for best Help without any cost
For simple and easy Linksys Range extender setup follows these Steps –
1. Plug in the Linksys range extender to the power outlet and turn it on.
2. Now, Go to Your Computer and Click the Wireless Icon at taskbar and See Available Networks.
3. Look for Linksys range extender setup open Network and Connect with it.
4. Once it’s Connected Open Your Browser and it should Automatically Take you to the Linksys extender setup page.
5. In Case you don’t see the Setup page Please they Type extender.linksys.com at the top of your browser.
6. You Can Also Use the Default IP Address of Linksys range Extender Which is 192.168.1.1 Most of the time.
7. Now once you are setup page please just follow on-screen instruction and start the setup of Linksys extender.
8. You Can Change Your Language and accept the terms and Conditions and Hit Next.
9. In the next step, you may See a list of networks please select the network that you want to extend (Current Router) and Type the password for your existing router and hit next.
10. You can change the network name and password for the extender in the next step or you can leave them default and click on next.
11. One can also lock the extender setup using the admin password in the next step.
12. Now click on next and save the settings and reboot Your Linksys range extender.
13. After the restart, you can plug your Linksys extender anywhere within the range of your existing router and use it to your extender password to Connect with it.
visit us our site: https://l-inksyssmartwifi.com/linksys-range-extender-setup/