Updating the Linksys router’s firmware requires access to the router’s web based management setup page. There are two ways to update the Linksys router’s firmware; automatically or manually. First of all, you must know the firmware version of your Linksys router.
To Check The Firmware Version Used By Linksys Smart Wifi Router:
- Launch a web browser window on your active wifi connected computer, which is connected to the Linksys router with an Ethernet cable.
- Using linksyssmartwifi.com, log into Linksys router by entering the default Linksys smart wifi login address in the address bar.
- Press Enter for Linksys router login.
- For any Linksys router login access errors with Linksyssmartwifi.com, enter the default IP address in the address bar to Linksys smart wifi login.
- The login gateway directs you to the Linksys router login page.
- Linksys router login prompt message shows Linksys router login fields.
- Enter the linksys smart wifi login default information – username and password in given login fields.
- Type “admin in both Linksys router login username and password fields as admin is the default pre-set factor settings
- Linksys smart wifi router’s web based setup page appears on screen.
- Go to the web management setup home page.
- Search for the current firmware version of your Linksys router model.
- It is mentioned on the upper right corner of the setup home page.
READ MORE VISIT OUR SITE: https://smart-linksyssmartwifi.com/how-to-update-linksys-firmware/