What is meant by winter socks?
The winter socks are commonly used in the skiing, skating, and winter sports. It will provide a great insulation for your feet and also provide padding because of the thickness of the socks. The winter socks are made up of different types of fabrics. You can wear these socks in cold conditions.
What are the types of materials are used in the winter socks by the wholesale manufacturers?
The types of materials are used in the winter socks wholesale manufacturer are given by,
- Cotton: It is obtained from the fibers of the cotton plant. It is one of the best materials is used in the production of socks. It is lightweight and retains heat.
- Wool: It is the second most material is used in the production of socks. It is obtained from the sheep. It is an excellent insulator to keep your feet warm and breathable.
- Bamboo: It is one of the natural materials which are obtained from the pulp of bamboo grass. It is stretchable, elastic, soft, smooth, feels fresh, and it helps to prevent bacteria.
- Polyester: It is a human-made synthetic material. It is obtained by the chemical reaction between acid and alcohol. It is durable, long-lasting, dries quickly, and less expensive.
- Nylon: It is synthetic material like polyester. It is one of the common materials used in the production of socks.
- Spandex: It is another synthetic fiber that is made from polyurethane. It has the properties of moisture-wicking, lightweight, and provides a snug fit.
- Silk: It is the natural protein fiber that is obtained from insect silkworms. It is very popular among the peoples. It is comfortable, shines, shimmers, and absorbs the moisture.
What are the types of fabrics are used for women’s winter socks manufacturers?
The types of fabrics are used for the winter socks for women manufacturer are given by,
- Acrylic: It also one of the types of human-made synthetic fabrics. It is obtained from the reaction of coal-based chemicals and petroleum. It has a wide range of thread count. It is easy to clean and easy to care.
- Rayon: It is g=human made fiber but it is not synthetic. It is produced from the natural animal products and wood. It is blended with other fibers. It is eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Cashmere: It is similar to the wool and it is obtained from the Cashmere goat. It is the trending fabric for the winter socks. It is silky, soft, and lightweight.
- Polypropylene: It is a popular fabric for the production of winter socks because it has waterproof properties.
- Tencel: It is also known as lyocell. It is soft and luxurious. It does not wrinkle easily and skin-friendly.
Advantages of winter socks:
- It will keep your feet warm and protect your feet from the germs and blushes.
- It reduces the stress on your feet and manages the moisture in your feet.
- It will give an elegant look and stylish.
- It is easy to wash by hand wash and machine wash.
Keep your feet warm by wearing the winter socks!!