The Indian Premier League (IPL) Rajkotupdates.news: Ipl 2022 Mega Auction 1214 Players are set to go up for grabs. With teams changing strategies and looking to fill gaps in their rosters, this year’s auction promises to be an exciting one. Get all the latest updates on who will be available and what teams may be targeting here with rajkotupdates.news!
Rajkotupdates.news: Ipl 2022 Mega Auction 1214 Players
The IPL mega-auction is all set to take place in Rajkot on February 18, 2022. A total of 73 players will go under the hammer, with a base price of INR 1 crore. Here’s a look at the list of players who will be up for grabs in the auction:
1) Virat Kohli (Royal Challengers Bangalore): The Indian captain is one of the most sought-after players in the IPL and is sure to attract a lot of bids in the auction. His base price is INR 2 crore.
2) Rohit Sharma (Mumbai Indians): The defending champions will be looking to retain their core group of players and Rohit Sharma will be one of them. He has a base price of INR 5 crore.
3) Steve Smith (Delhi Capitals): The Australian batsman was bought by Delhi Capitals for a whopping INR 7.5 crore last year and is expected to go for a similar amount this time around.
4) Ben Stokes (Rajasthan Royals): The English all-rounder was one of the costliest players in the auction last year and is expected to fetch a similar price this time as well. His base price is INR 4 crore.
5) Jasprit Bumrah (Mumbai Indians): One of the best bowlers in the world, Bumrah will once again be one of the most sought-after players.
Players Who Will Be Up For Grabs in The Auction
There are a total of 346 players who will be up for grabs in the IPL Mega-Auction set to be held in Rajkot on December 18. Out of these, a total of 73 Indians have been listed as the marquee players. The list includes some big names like Ravichandran Ashwin, Gautam Gambhir, Harbhajan Singh, and Yuvraj Singh.
The base price for each marquee player is set at Rs 2 crore. There are a total of 16 slots up for grabs in the auction and each team can sign a maximum of three marquee players.
Here is the complete list of marquee players who will be up for grabs in the IPL Mega-Auction:
1) Ravichandran Ashwin (India)
2) Gautam Gambhir (India)
3) Harbhajan Singh (India)
4) Yuvraj Singh (India)
5) Shikhar Dhawan (India)
6) Rohit Sharma (India)
7) Ajinkya Rahane (India)
8) Wriddhiman Saha (India)
9) Rishabh Pant (India)
10 Ishant Sharma (India
Categories Of Players Available In The Auction
The Indian Premier League (IPL) is all set for its mega-auction in Rajkot on December 18. Ahead of the auction, the eight franchises have released the list of players they will be retaining and releasing.
A total of 73 players have been retained by the eight franchises while 57 players have been released. Consequently, a total of 130 players will go under the hammer at the IPL mega-auction.
Here is a look at the different categories of players who will be up for grabs:
- Uncapped Indian Players: These are Indian players who have not been capped at the international level.
- Capped Indian Players: These are Indian players who have been capped at the international level.
- Overseas Players: These are foreign players who ply their trade in other T20 leagues around the world.
How Does The Auction Process Work?
Whn it comes to the IPL mega-auction, there are a few things that you need to know. For starters, the auction process is conducted by an independent body, which is made up of representatives from the BCCI, the franchises, and a few other members. This process ensures that all of the rules and regulations are followed during the auction.
Now, let’s take a look at how the auction process works. First off, each team is given a set amount of money that they can use to bid on players. The team with the most money available is said to have the “maximum budget”. The order in which teams can bid on players is decided by a random draw.
Once the order is decided, teams can start bidding on players. When a team makes a bid on a player, the other teams have the opportunity to match or exceed that bid. If no other team matches or exceeds the bid, then that team automatically gets that player. Bidding continues until all of the teams have filled their squad with players.
It’s important to note that there is no limit to how much money a team can spend on players. However, if a team does go over their budget, they will have to pay a penalty of 20% of their total expenditure. So, if you’re looking to get involved in the IPL mega-auction, make sure you know your stuff!
Teams Who Are Most Likely to Make Major Purchases
There are a number of teams who are most likely to make major purchases at the IPL mega-auction in Rajkot. These teams include the Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders, and Delhi Daredevils. All of these teams have a number of players who are up for grabs, and they will all be looking to add to their squads.
The Chennai Super Kings are one of the most successful teams in the IPL, and they will be looking to add to their squad with some big-name signings. They have a number of players who are out of contract, including Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, and Dwayne Bravo. They will also be looking to sign some international stars, such as Ben Stokes and Chris Lynn.
The Mumbai Indians are another team who are expected to spend big at the auction. They have a number of players who are out of contract, including Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, and Kieron Pollard. They will also be looking to add some international stars to their squad, such as Mitchell Starc and Jason Roy.
The Kolkata Knight Riders are another team who could make some big signings at the auction. They have a number of players who are out of contract, including Gautam Gambhir, Yusuf Pathan, and Sunil Narine. They will also be looking to add some international stars to their squad
Strategies & Tips for Buying Players In The Mega-Auction
The Indian Premier League (IPL) is all set to return with a bang in 2020. The much-awaited mega auction is scheduled to take place in Rajkot on December 19. A total of 332 players, including 164 Indian and 168 overseas cricketers, will go under the hammer.
Here are some strategies and tips that teams can use while buying players in the mega auction:
- Look for potential game-changers: There will be a lot of big names up for grabs in the auction but it is important to look beyond them and identify players who have the potential to change the course of the game. These are usually young players with raw talent who can be nurtured and developed into world-class cricketers.
- Do your homework: It is important to do a thorough analysis of all the available players before making any bids. This includes looking at their past performances, analyzing their strengths and weaknesses, and understanding their role in the team.
- Have a budget: It is very easy to get caught up in the bidding process and end up spending way more than you had initially planned. Hence, it is important to have a budget in mind and stick to it come what may.
- Be flexible: While it is good to have a plan going into the auction, it is also important to be flexible and adapt according to how the auction unfolds.