Air travel experience may become a not-so-pleasant one, owing to uncomfortable seats, high expenses for better seats, and poor flight managing options. However, if you have made a Hawaiian Airlines Reservations, it can be a bit easier. The airline allows you to select seats at check-in and even before it through Hawaiian’s online portal.
Hawaiian Airlines is the flag carrier and the largest airline operating from its destination in Hawaii. The air carrier’s customer-centric approach has made it a customer favorite around the world. Moreover, Hawaiian has granted complete access to its customers to manage their bookings online, in the comforts of their homes.
If you want to learn about Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policies and select your seat the next time you make a Hawaiian Airlines booking, go through this comprehensive analysis about the same.
The Hawaiian Airline seat selection Policy
- A passenger can select the seat for their flight free of costs at the check-in counter during the check-in.
- Suppose a passenger is reserving the seat way before the check-in date. They must as well pay a fee depending on the type of ticket booked.
- The seat selection price starts at 10 dollars for the United States flights and goes upto the seating demand that day.
- For primary flight tickets, the price range is 50-100 dollars.
How to Select seats before check-in?
- Choose the browser of your choice and open the official web portal of Hawaiian Airlines
- Login to the site using your credentials.
- Click on ‘My trips”, a list of all your previous and future bookings will be visible to you.
- Select the booking whose seat selection you want.
- Click on the ‘Check-in’ option on the booking.
- You will be required to fill in your reservation number and last name.
- Select the seats amongst the available ones; if the seat’s charge is more than your ticket, pay the additional costs.
- Let Hawaiian Airlines book a flight for you and get it verified through the core.
- After all the formalities, you will receive the boarding pass to either print or download per se.